Learn how to make Roasted Pork Belly with Dried Orange Skin and Mustard with Lemongrass with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Pork belly 300g
- Mustard powder 1 tbsp
- Dried orange skin (Shredded) 5g
- Pinch of sea salt
- Honey 2 tbsp
- A handful of shredded lettuce and onions
- Marinade the belly pork with mustard powder, dried orange skin, sea salt and honey.
- Put the belly pork in the Airfryer, bake for 5 minutes at 200°C until crispy. Slice to serve.
- Serve with shredded lettuce and onions.