Learn how to make Stewed topshell slices with assorted mushroom and hairy melon with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Hairy melon 250g
- Dried Morels(soaked) 4g
- Japanese maitake mushroom 30g
- White Japanese maitake mushroom 30g
- Canned topshell slice 50g
- Water 150g
- Canned topshell sauce 150g
- Radish sprouts some
- Edible flower, for garnish
- Peel and unseed the hairy melon, cut into 4cm thick ring.
- Fill up the hairy rings evenly with maitake mushroom, white maitake mushroom, morels and topshell slices.
- Put the hairy melons into the baking tray.
- Add in the topshell sauce and water until the hairy melon are covered.
- Put into the Airfryer to cook at 140C for 25 minutes, turn over the hairy melon, cook for another 25 minutes.
- Garnish with the radish sprouts and serve.