Stewed Topshell Slices with Assorted Mushroom and Hairy Melon
Learn how to make Stewed topshell slices with assorted mushroom and hairy melon with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Hairy melon 250g
- Dried Morels(soaked) 4g
- Japanese maitake mushroom 30g
- White Japanese maitake mushroom 30g
- Canned topshell slice 50g
- Water 150g
- Canned topshell sauce 150g
- Radish sprouts some
- Edible flower, for garnish
- Peel and unseed the hairy melon, cut into 4cm thick ring.
- Fill up the hairy rings evenly with maitake mushroom, white maitake mushroom, morels and topshell slices.
- Put the hairy melons into the baking tray.
- Add in the topshell sauce and water until the hairy melon are covered.
- Put into the Airfryer to cook at 140C for 25 minutes, turn over the hairy melon, cook for another 25 minutes.
- Garnish with the radish sprouts and serve.