Tom Yun Kung Promfret
Learn how to make Tom Yun Kung Promfret with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Promfret 1 pc
- Tom Yun Kung Ingredients Pack 1 pack (incl. lemon grass,kaffir lime leaves,galangal, red chillies,shallot etc.)
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Fish Sauce 2 tbsp
- Coconut Milk 1 small can
- Soy Sauce 2 tbsp
- Spring Onion (chopped) 1 tbsp
- Lime Juice 1 pc
- Water a little
- Rinse the fish and dry it. Rub the whole fish with a little oil, salt & pepper. Wrap the fish with a large piece of aluminum foil. Put into Airfryer to cook at 200°C for 10 minutes, then open up the foil and continue to cook for another 10 minutes. Take out.
- Cut Tom Yum Kung ingredients into very small pieces. Add in seasoning.
- Pour the sauce mixture into the baking tray and cook at 200°C for 4-5 minutes. Drizzle the sauce over the fish to serve.
- Cooking time may vary for different Airfryer models