Learn how to make Deep Fried Shichimi Tofu with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Firm tofu (for frying) 1 cube
- Breadcrumb 40g
- Shichimi 3 tsps
- Flour as appropriate
- Egg (whisked) 1 pc
- Salt ½ tsp
- Sugar as appropriate
- 1. Cut the tofu into large cubes. Pat dry.
- 2. Mix the Shichimi with the breadcrumbs, add salt and sugar then mix well.
- 3. Thinly coat the tofu with flour. Dip it in the egg wash, then coat it with breadcrumbs.
- 4. Place the tofu into the Airfryer fry at 160°C for 5 minutes, then turn the heat up to 180°C for another 4 minutes. Ready to serve.