Learn how to make Golden threadfin bream soup with tomatoes and potatoes with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Golden threadfin bream (rinsed, cut away the heads, panfried) 300g
- Potato (peeled and diced) 180g
- Tomato (diced) 180g
- Red onion (cut into piece) 100g
- Water 600ml
- Sea salt as appropriate
- Black pepper as appropriate
- Spring onion (diced) 1 tbsp
- 1. Put golden threadfin bream, potato, tomato, red onion and water into the blender, close the lid.
- 2. Select Pureed soup, press start.
- 3. When finished, put the soup through the sieve, season with sea salt and black pepper, garnish with spring onion. Serve hot.
- *For specific model only