Learn how to make Lobster Pumpkin Cream Soup with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Lobster meat (cooked) 100g
- Pumpkin (peeled and diced) 320g
- Shrimp meat 100g
- Onion (peeled and diced ) 150g
- Cream 70ml
- Water 370ml
- Sea salt as appropriate
- Sugar as appropriate
- Black pepper as appropriate
- 1. Put onion, pumpkin, shrimp meat and water in the blender, close
- 2. Select Pureed soup, press to start.
- 3. When finished, add in the cream, season with sea salt, sugar and black pepper, serve with cooked lobster.
- *For specific model only