Learn how to make Home-made Healthy Crispy Golden Dumplings, Prawns and Seafood Sauce with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Cake/plain flour 800g
- Raw peanut oil 300ml
- Water 300ml
- Raw peanuts (slightly fried, peeled and ground) 4 tael (about 150g)
- Sesames (slightly fried, black or white sesames) 1.5 tael (about 55g)
- Coconut threads 60g
- Sugar 3-4 tablespoons
- Mix the ground peanuts, sesames, coconut threads and sugar in a bowl.
- Sift the flour in a large bowl, add in the oil and rub until it looks crumbly. Then add in the water and mix to form a dough.
- Knead the dough repeatedly, then use a rod to roll it out to a thin pastry.
- Use a glass (about 6cm in diameter) as a pastry cutter to cut out many small round pastries, wrap the stuffing and shape them into dumplings.
- Brush a little oil on both sides of the dumplings, place in the Airfryer and bake for 20 minutes at 160°C.
- The crispy golden dumplings are ready when the timer goes off.
- Cooking time may vary for different Airfryer models