By principle, analog TV links are notcapable of transferring your locally-offered set of TV channels. It can only transfer one video+audio signal at a time.
However, there is a solution that can be utilized, by using the internal receiver of your
- VCR (connected to your TV cable provider)
- Sat Box (connected to your TV cable provider, DVBT antenna or outdoor satellite dish)
What steps do I need to take?
- Program your favorite TV channels into the VCR/Sat Box
- Connect the video output of the VCR/Sat Box to the TV Link transmitter; refer to the manual.
- Use the VCR/Sat Box remote control to select the required TV channel.
Note: some VCRs automatically switch off after some time.
Check its user manual to change that function to “always on”.