Article Published Date : 2017-07-12
How to clean my Philips in-ear headphones?
For connection socket, charging socket, connector, controls and microphone (if any):
- Wipe it with damp soft cloth
For the earplug:
- Wipe it with soft cloth
- Gently wash it under running tap water. Then gently shake off the water and air-dry.
To avoid damage or malfunction of the product:
- Any connection socket, charging socket, connector, controls and microphone (if any) shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing
- Do not use any cleaning agents containing alcohol, ammonia, benzene, or abrasives
- Do not immerse the product into water
Frequently Asked Questions
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.