Precious purée of potato and broccoli
We offer weaning advice, along with tasty, fresh cooked recipes and meal ideas to help you give your baby a healthy start in life.
Servings Makes about 350ml Approx. 4 portions (75g/portion), Cooking time: Steaming time: Approx. 20 minutes
- Potato: 1⁄2 large (Approx. 200g)
- Broccoli: 1⁄2 small (Approx. 100g)
- Wash the broccoli and peel and wash the potato. Cut the potato and broccoli into about 1 cm size cubes. 2
- Remove the lid of the jar and put all of the ingredients into the jar. Replace and lock the lid in the right position. 3
- Remove the lid of the water tank and pour water into the tank until it reaches the “20 min” level. 4
- Replace and lock the lid in the right position. Press to lock the jar in the steam position. 5
- Set the steam time to 20 minutes. It will start steaming and stop automatically after 20 minutes. 6
- Turn the steam button back to the “OFF” position. 7
- Flip the jar over. 8
- Place it on the main unit then rotate it clockwise and lock it in the blend position. 9
- Blend 3 or 5 times for 15 seconds each, until the desired consistency is reached. Add some of your baby’s usual milk or boiled water if desirable to thin the purée. 10
- Transfer to a bowl and allow to cool before serving 1 portion.
- Chef’s tip: Storage: Suitable for freezing