I can’t open my Philips SpeedPro (Max) bucket
If you can’t open your Philips SpeedPro (Max) bucket, there might be a simple solution. Discover here how to solve it yourself.
The steps to open the bucket are not being properly followed
- When trying to open your SpeedPro (Max) bucket, please make sure to follow these steps:
- Press the release button on top of your SpeedPro (Max) to release the dust container. Take out the dust container
- Open the dust container lid
- Empty the contents in a bin
- Place back the dust container lid. It is properly closed when you here a click (see image 4)
- Place back the dust container. It is properly placed when you here a click.
- Power/ Charging / Battery life (1)
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.