Learn how to make Assorted nuts mooncake with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- American walnuts (chopped) 30g
- Macadamia nuts (chopped) 30g
- Pine nuts 10g
- Red bean paste 50g
- Lotus seed paste 50g
- Egg 1 pc
- Sugar 50g
- Unsalted butter (softened) 150g
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Plain flour 300g
- Custard powder 30g
- Evaporated milk 40g
- Olive oil 10g
- Egg wash: Egg (whisked) 1pc
- 1. Combine the walnuts and lotus seed paste, form small balls as stuffing.
- 2. Combine the macadamia nuts, pine nuts and red bean paste, form small balls as another stuffing.
- 3. Mix the egg, sugar, butter and baking powder. Add plain flour and custard powder, mix well and knead into a dough. Then add evaporated milk and olive oil, mix well and knead to form the crust.
- 4. Divide the dough into small portions about 40g each, and roll each portion flat.
- 5. Wrap a lotus seed stuffing or red bean stuffing in each dough. Put into a mooncake mould plunger, press hard to release the mooncake.
- 6. Put into the Airfryer and bake at 160˚C for 10 minutes. Take out and brush with the egg wash. Return to the Airfryer and bake at 150˚C for 5 minutes. Again, take out and brush with the egg wash. Return to the Airfryer and bake at 190˚C for another 2 minutes. Served cold.