Fresh Fruit Cake
Learn how to make Fresh Fruit Cake with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Strawberry (sliced) 3-4 pcs
- Fig (sliced) 2 pcs
- Red currant 1 string
- Egg 3pcs
- Cake flour (sieved) 100g
- Unsalted butter (melted) 50g
- Cream (whisked) 120g
- Milk 20g
- Sugar 100g
- Separate the egg yolk from egg white and put into two mixing bowls.
- Add half of the sugar to the egg yolk and the other half to the egg white. Use a hand mixer to whisk the mixtures respectively until foam starts to form.
- Combine both egg mixtures.
- Add in the cake flour and mix well.
- Add the milk and butter into the mixture and mix well.
- Pour the cake mixture in the inner pot of rice cooker. Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Cake” function, and press “Start” to cook.
- When the cooking is done, open the lid, remove the inner pot from the rice cooker, and leave the cake to cool for 1 hour.
- Remove the cake, spread the cream and fresh fruits on top to serve.