Learn how to make Sawdust Green Tea Cheesecake with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Maria biscuit 280g
- Cream cheese (at room temperature) 580g
- Green tea powder 23g
- Vanilla essence 20g
- Sugar 105g
- Cream 200g
- Butter (at room temperature) 45g
- 1. Put maria biscuit in the blender close the lid, press Speed button , set the processing speed to 2. Press Time button , set the processing time for 40 seconds. Press to start. When finished, remove the ground biscuit and set aside.
- 2. Combine 100g of the ground biscuit and butter, mix well. Apply the mixture to the base of the cake tin, then gently and evenly press with a spoon to form the cake base.
- 3. Combine 20g of the ground biscuit, 3g of green tea powder and 5g of sugar. Mix well and set aside.
- 4. Cut the cream cheese into small pieces, put into the blender. Close the lid. Press Speed button , set the processing speed to 2. Press Time button , set the processing time for 20 seconds. Press to start, blend until smooth.
- 5. Add the green powder, vanilla essence, sugar and cream,close the lid, press Speed button , set the processing speed to 2. Press Time button , set th processing time for 15 seconds. Press to start.
- 6. Apply a layer of the cheese mixture and then a layer of the ground biscuit onto the cake base. Repeat 3 times, then dust with a layer of the green tea powder and ground biscuit mixture on top.
- 7. When finished, chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving.
- *For specific model only