Learn how to make Pandan Cake with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Egg white 2 pcs
- Egg yolk 2 pcs
- Plain flour 35g
- Baking powder 1/4 tbsp
- Sugar 30g
- Coconut milk 18g
- Pandan essence 3g
- Olive oil 18g
- Sieve the plain flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Preheat the Airfryer to 150˚C.
- Use a hand mixer to whisk the egg white, add 15g sugar little by little, whisk to form the meringue. Set aside.
- Mix the egg yolk and the remaining 15g sugar. Add olive oil, mix well. Add coconut milk and Pandan essence, mix well. Then mix plain flour until fully combined.
- Add 1/3 of the meringue into the egg yolk mixture and stir gently with a wooden spatula. Then mix with the rest of the meringue, stir gently until fully combined.
- Put into the Airfryer baking tray, cover the tray with aluminum foil and poke a few holes. Put into the Airfryer and bake at 150˚C for 25 minutes.
- When finished, remove the aluminum foil and bake for another 5 minutes. Served cold.