Learn how to make Raspberry Cupcakes with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- For Cake: Self Raising Flour 90g
- Butter 70g (Softened)
- Sugar 70g
- Egg 1 piece
- Milk 3 tbsp
- Coconut Shred 25g
- Vanilla Oil 1/4 tsp
- For Frosting: Butter 140g (Softened)
- Icing Sugar 140g
- Fresh Raspberry Juice 1 tbsp
- Others: Raspberries 60g
- Sift the flour in a big bowl. In another mixing bowl, use an electric beater to whisk butter and sugar until light and fluffy. It takes around 10 minutes.
- Add in egg, milk, coconut shred, vanilla oil and sifted flour, continue to mix well and smoothly.
- Spoon the flour mixture evenly into the 7-8 paper cake moulds to about 2/3 high. Place them into the basket (4 cups each time) and Airfry at 180oC for around 12 minutes. Set aside to let them cool down completely.
- To prepare the frosting, use an electric beater to whisk butter, icing sugar and raspberry juice. First beat at low speed until well blended, then turn to high speed to mix until the frosting is smooth and silky. Put frosting mixture into a piping bag and decorate each cup cake with the frosting and raspberries.