Walnut Banana Cake
Learn how to make Walnut Banana Cake with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Walnut 20g
- Walnut (chopped) 15g
- Banana (sliced) 1/2 pc
- Banana (marshed) 40g
- Egg 1 pc
- Cake flour (sieved) 100g
- Unsalted butter (softened) 50g
- Baking powder 2g
- Sugar 50g
- Put the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl, and whisk with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add in the egg and mix well.
- Add in the cake flour and baking powder, and mix well.
- Add in the mashed banana and chopped walnuts, and mix well.
- Pour the cake mixture in the inner pot of rice cooker. Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Cake” function, and press “Start” to cook.
- When the cooking is done, open the lid, remove the inner pot from the rice cooker, and leave the cake to cool for 1 hour.
- Remove the cake, spread the banana slices and walnuts on top to serve.