Learn how to make Pitaya and Coconut Drink with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Red fleshed pitaya (peeled and diced) 900g
- Coconut water 300g
- Honey 50g
- Lemon juice 30g
- Ice cube 300ml
- Mint leaf 8g
- 1. Put ice cubes into the blender, close the lid, select Crushed ice, press start.
- 2. When finished, put the crushed ice in glass.
- 3. Put pitaya, coconut water, honey, lemon juice and mint leaves in the blender, close the lid, Press Speed button , set the processing speed to H. Press Time button , set the processing time for 10 seconds. Press start.
- 4. When finished, add the crushed ice and serve.
- *For specific model only