Learn how to make Baked Salmon Fillet with Salad with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Salmon fillet 160g
- Salt ⅓ tsp
- Black pepper (as appropriate)
- Side dish:
- Pumpkin 225g
- Mixed vegetable salad (70g)
- Dijon mustard sauce 2 tbsps
- Honey 1 tbsp
- Oil 1 tsp
- 1.Season the salmon fillet with salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- 2.Cut the unpeeled pumpkin into 3x5cm chunks and brush oil on them. Put the pumpkin chunks into the Airfryer and bake at 180˚C for 6 minutes.
- 3.Add the salmon fillet and bake for another 10 minutes.
- 4.Mix the mustard sauce and honey together to make a honey mustard sauce.
- 5.Remove the salmon fillet and pumpkin chunks, serve with the mixed vegetable salad and honey mustard sauce.
- Nutrition Tips (Gloria Tse - Accredited Practicing Dietitian):
- Bake the salmon fillet with skin on the Airfryer, the fillet remain smooth and tender and the crispy skin will lock in the Omega3 fatty acids. Carotene is a fat-soluble vitamin. Brushing the right amount of oil on the pumpkin chunks will help the body absorb the carotene. It can also improve skin conditions by balancing skin oil scretion. For those who wish to lose weight, pumpkin is rich in potassium, which can reduce bloating.