Baked Spring Chicken with Spring Onion and Asparagus
Learn how to make Baked Spring Chicken with Spring Onion and Asparagus with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- French spring chicken 1 pc
- Spring onion 130g
- Asparagus 2 pcs
- Coarse salt, as appropriate
- Clean the spring chicken and wipe dry, rub with coarse salt and marinade for 30 minutes.
- Put the spring onion and asparagus into the inner pot of rice cooker. Place the spring chicken on top.
- Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Rice” function, and press “Start” to cook.
- When the cooking is done, leave the chicken to rest for 5 minutes before serving.