Learn how to make Beef Steak with Vegetables with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Beef tenderloin (around 1½cm thick) 150g
- Black pepper ¼ tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Olive oil ½ tsp
- Ingredients for side dish:
- Brussels Sprout 150g
- Frozen whole carrot 70g
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Olive oil 1 tsp
- Dip sauce:
- Mustard sauce 2 tsps
- 1.Marinade the beef tenderloin for 10 minutes.
- 2.Boil the Brussels sprouts and carrots for 6 minutes and set aside.
- 3.Slice the Brussels sprouts into half. Add salt and olive oil to the Brussels sprouts and carrots then mix well. Put the beef steak into the Airfryer and roast at 200°C for 4 minutes . Wait for another 3 minutes before serving.
- 4.Serve the beef steak with mustard sauce, carrots and Brussels sprouts.
- Nutrition Tips (Gloria Tse - Accredited Practicing Dietitian):
- Nutrition Tips The Airfryer can squeeze out around 20% of the fats in the beef steak. In addition, the quick heat transfer enables the outside of the beef steak to turn crispy with very little oil and helps to keep the meat juicy. Carotene is a fat-soluble vitamin. Brushing an appropriate amount of oil on the carrots makes it easier for the body to absorb carotene, which can prevent night blindness and boost the immune system. It can also balance skin oil secretion. Brussels sprout is rich in potassium which can reduce edema. Brussels sprout is also rich in vitamin A, C and E, potassium and anti-oxidants. These will improve skin condition, protect the heart and reduce the risk of cancer. The Airfryer makes the Brussels sprouts fragrant and crispy.