Bitter Melon in Scrambled Egg
Learn how to make Bitter Melon in Scrambled Egg with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Bitter melon 1 pc (Cored, Thinly Sliced)
- Eggs 3 pcs (Beaten)
- Pork thin slices 180g
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- Sesame oil 1 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Black pepper
- Marinate bitter melon slices with little salt, sugar and oil. Put them into the baking tray and Airfry at 200℃ for 1 minute.
- Add in beaten eggs and continue Airfrying for 3 minutes. Stir the egg midway twice. Take out the baking tray and put asid
- Mix marinade with pork slices and let stand for an hour. Put the meat into the basket and Airfry at 200℃ for 4 minutes. Flip over the meat midway.
- Lastly return the bitter melon and scramble egg into the basket. Mix everything well and continue to Airfry for 2 minutes. Sprinkle some black pepper to serve.