Brown Rice Congee with Beef
Learn how to make Brown Rice Congee with Beef with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Beef (diced) 200g
- Carrot (peeled and diced) 50g
- Cabbage (cut into pieces) 100g
- Brown rice 130g
- Water 1000g
- Sea salt, as appropriate
- Marinade :
- Salt ½ tsp
- Sugar ½ tsp
- Pepper, as appropriate
- Corn starch 2 tsp
- Sesame oil 2 tsp
- Put 150g of beef in the blender jar. Close the lid.
- Turn the rotary knob to Speed 3 and blend until smooth. Take out the beef and marinate with the rest of the beef for 10 minutes.
- Put brown rice, cabbage, carrot and water in the blender jar. Close the lid.
- Turn the rotary knob to Congee, adjust the cooking time at 30 minutes. Press OK to start cooking.
- When 5 minutes remains, add the beef. Close the lid and keep cooking.
- When the cooking is done, add salt to taste and serve.