Learn how to make Chicken Breast and Orange Salad with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Chicken breast 150g
- Italian seasoning ¼ tsp
- Olive oil 1 tsp
- Salt 2 tsps
- Water 250g
- Ingredients for salad:
- Orange 1 pc (peeled, sliced) 160g
- Mixed vegetables 60g
- Cucumber (sliced) 100g
- Corn kernels 70g (ready-to-eat box/can)
- Dip sauce:
- Mango salad dressing 2 tbsps
- 1.Dissolve the salt in the water. Soak the chicken breast in the salt water for 1 hour. This will make the chicken breast more flavorful and juicy. Dry the chicken breast and marinade with olive oil and Italian seasoning.
- 2.Put the chicken breast into the Airfryer and bake at 180°C for 8 minutes. Remove and let cool before slicing it.
- 3.Mix the chicken breast slices and salad evenly. Serve with mango salad dressing.
- Nutrition Tips (Gloria Tse - Accredited Practicing Dietitian):
- Nutrition Tips Chicken breast is a popular ingredient for people who wish to lose weight, but chicken breast can taste plain and its texture can be quite rough. The Airfryer can quickly lock in the moisture to make the meat tender and juicy. Even heating ensures that the outside of the chicken breast is crispy without being burnt. Chicken breast provides low-fat protein. In addition, it is rich in high-quality amino acids, such as leucine, isoleucine and valine, which increase muscles and reduce fat.