Chinese Roasted Pork with Pineapple Juice
Learn how to make Chinese Roasted Pork with Pineapple juice with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Pork belly 1000g
- Fresh pineapple 500g
- Coarse salt (for marinade) 3tbsps
- Vinegar 3tbsps
- Coarse salt 400g
- Dried rosemary 3tbsps
- Blanch the pork belly, wipe dry.
- Put the pineapple into the juice maker, blend into fresh pineapple juice.
- Poke the skin of the pork with the meat forks as much as you can.
- Rub the flesh with coarse salt to marinate.
- Put the pineapple juice into a container, soak in the flesh part only, leaving the skin to be dry.
- Combine the dried rosemary and coarse salt, mix well.
- Take out the pork belly and wipe dry.
- Poke the skin evenly again.
- Brush the skin with vinegar.
- Cover the skin with rosemary salt.
- Put the pork belly into the Airfryer and bake for 30 minutes.
- Take out the pork belly, brush away the salt layer.
- Brush evenly with vinegar again.
- Put in the pork belly and bake at 200C for 30 minutes.
- Take out the pork belly and let it rest for 15 minutes, enjoy.