Learn how to make Deep Fried Crab Claws with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Crab meat 150g (2-3 pcs fresh crab, boiled and de-shelled)
- Shrimp meat paste 200g
- Squid meat paste 300g
- Fresh water chestnut (diced) 120g
- Frozen crab claw 12 pcs
- Plain flour 120g
- Breadcrumb 100g
- Egg 2 pcs
- Water 2 tbsps
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 1/4 tsp
- Pepper a pinch
- Sesame oil 2 tbsps
- Cornstarch 3 tsps
- 1. Combine the crab meat, shrimp meat paste, squid meat paste, water chestnuts and all the seasonings, stir well. Repeatedly throw the mixture hard into a bowl until sticky. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2. Whisk the egg with water, then set aside.
- 3. Wipe dry the crab claws, dip in flour, and set aside.
- 4. Divide the crab and shrimp mixture into small portions. Flatten each portion, put in a crab claw, then wrap to form an egg shape.
- 5. Dip the stuffed crab claws in flour, egg and then breadcrumb.
- 6. Put into the Airfryer and fry at 160˚C for 8 minutes then turn the heat up to 180˚C for another 6 minutes. Ready to serve.