Fish and Chips
Learn how to make Fish and Chips with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Fish fillet 2 pcs (200g)
- Purple sweet potato 1 pc (120g)
- Onion 1 pc
- Plain flour as appropriate
- Breadcrumb as appropriate
- Egg (whisked) 1 pc
- Salt and pepper as appropriate
- Olive oil as appropriate
- Rinse the fish fillets and wipe dry. Marinate with salt and pepper.
- Dip the fish fillets in flour, egg and then breadcrumb.
- Put the fish fillets into the Airfryer and fry at 200˚C for 8-10 minutes.
- Then remove the onion skin, cut into rings. Dip the onion in flour, egg and then breadcrumb.
- Put the onion rings into the Airfryer and fry at 200˚C for 4-6 minutes.
- Lastly peel the purple sweet potato, cut into thin slices, toss with olive oil.
- Put the purple sweet potatos slices into the Airfryer and fry at 200˚C for 15 minutes. Ready to serve.