Learn how to make Fried Chicken Wings with Red Fermented Bean Curd with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Whole chicken wing 8 pcs (800g)
- Red fermented bean curd 90g
- Preserved bean curd 40g
- Black sugar powder 10g
- Sesame oil 20g
- Shaoxing wine 15g
- 1. Rinse the chicken wings and wipe dry.
- 2. Mix with the rest of ingredients to form the marinade.
- 3. Rub the marinade all over the chicken wings and refrigerate overnight.
- 4. Put the chicken wings into the Airfryer and fry at 180˚C for 12 minutes. Ready to serve.
- 5. Put the baby back ribs into the Airfryer and roast at 180˚C for 22 minutes. Ready to serve.