Fried King Prawns with Salty Egg Yolk
Learn how to make Fried King Prawns with Salty Egg Yolk with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- King prawn 300g
- Salty egg yolk 30g
- Egg yolk 20g
- Bell pepper (chopped) 30g
- Celery (cut into sections) 20g
- Garlic (peeled) 25g
- Shallot (peeled) 40g
- Chicken soup 50g
- Sugar 1/3 tsp
- Olive oil 25g
- Chinese yellow wine 200g
- Soak the prawns in Chinese yellow wine for 15 minutes, then drain well.
- Separately put the bell peppers, celeries , garlics and shallots, into the bowl of the OnionChef chopper to chop into tiny pieces.
- Add 15g olive oil to the prawns and mix well. Put the prawns onto the grill pan of the Airfryer, grill for 5 minutes and set aside.
- Put the salty egg yolk in the baking tray of the Airfryer, fry for 5 minutes, dish out and mash. Add in the egg yolks, chicken soup and sugar, stir well and set aside.
- Put the garlics, shallots and 10g olive oil into the baking tray of the Airfryer and fry for 3 minutes. Add in the celeries and bell peppers, and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add in the egg yolk mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add in the prawns, cook for 5 minutes at 200C until the sauce is well absorbed. Ready to serve.