Learn how to make Grilled Croaker with Sweet and Sour Sauce with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Croaker 200g
- Dried Chinese hawthorn (soaked) 10g
- Onion (peeled and chopped) 60g
- Tomato flesh 40g
- Bell pepper (chopped) 40g
- Tomato sauce 50g
- Sugar 10g
- Tomato paste 10g
- Balsamic vinegar 1tbsp
- Corn starch 5g
- Water 50g
- Olive oil 2tbsps
- Rock Salt 2tsps
- Plain flour 1tbsp
- 1. Clean and wipe dry the croaker, marinade with rock salt and olive oil for 1 hour.
- 2. Put the onions, tomato flesh and bell peppers into the basket of the OnionChef chopper, and cut into small pieces.
- 3. Combine the tomato sauce, sugar, tomato paste, balsamic vinegar, cornstarch and water, and stir well to make the sweet and sour sauce.
- 4. Dust the croaker with plain flour.
- 5. Place the croaker onto the grill pan of the Airfryer and grill for 10 minutes.
- 6. Turn the heat up to 200C and grill for 5-8 minutes until the croaker is crispy.
- 7. Put the Chinese hawthorns, onions, tomato flesh and bell peppers in the baking tray of the Airfryer and fry for 8 minutes at 180C. Pour in the sweet and sour sauce and cook for 3-5 minutes at 150C until the sauce is thickened. Serve the croaker with the sauce.