Learn how to make Grilled Middle Eastern Baby Back Ribs with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Frozen baby back rib 2 racks (1kg)
- Small tomato 2 pcs
- Greek yoghurt 5 tbsps
- Mixed herbs 3/4 tbsp
- Mashed garlic 2 tbsps
- Coarse sea salt 1 tsp
- Olive oil 11/2 tbsps
- 1. Defrost the baby back ribs, rinse and wipe dry. Remove membrane from the back ribs.
- 2. Blanch the tomatoes, then peel, deseed and mash. Mix with the rest of ingredients to form the marinade.
- 3. Rub the marinade all over the baby back ribs and refrigerate overnight.
- 4. Put the baby back ribs into the Airfryer and roast at 180˚C for 22 minutes. Ready to serve.
- 5. Nutrition Tips: Leslie Chan. Registered Dietitian (UK)
- 6. Airfry baby back ribs may remove 60% of fat from the meat. The ribs are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Marinating meat with ingredients such as yoghurt and tomato tenderizes the meat which is easy for chewing and digestion.