Learn how to make Heart-shaped Egg Toast with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- White bread 2 slices 80g
- Egg 1 pc
- Low-fat cheese 1 slice
- Ingredients for salad:
- Curly kale 40g
- Avocado (sliced) 60g
- Mango (diced) 50g
- Cucumber (diced) 75g
- Purple onion (sliced) 15g
- 1.Make a hole in the middle of a slice of bread.
- 2.Put the slice of low-fat cheese on the other slice of bread, followed by the slice of bread with the hole. Put the sandwich into the Airfryer.
- 3.Crack an egg and put the egg white into the hole on the slice of bread. Bake at 160°C for 8 minutes. Then put the egg yolk into the hole and bake at 120°C for another 4 minutes. Plate the sandwich.
- 4.Mix the salad ingredients ready to serve.
- Nutrition Tips (Gloria Tse - Accredited Practicing Dietitian):
- Nutrition Tips Many people think that to lose weight, we have to cut down on food intake and stick to the basics like plain bread which can be quite dull. In fact, we can add eggs and low-fat cheese to make it low-calorie and delicious. Quick and even heating inside the Airfryer makes the bread crispy without burning it. At the same time, there is enough heat to melt the cheese. You can get the crispiness that you want by adjusting the temperature settings of the Airfryer. It is fast and convenient. Eating bread alone may increase blood sugar and speed up digestion, but with some protein (egg/cheese) and fiber (fruits and vegetables), satiety will last longer. Curly kale: vitamin A, iron; avocado: vitamin E, unsaturated fats; mango: vitamin C, carotene. These nutrients can improve your skin condition even as you lose weight. The salad contains fruits and vegetables of 5 different colors and can provide diverse anti-oxidant nutrients.