Learn how to make Italian Seafood Rice with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Italian rice 1 cup
- Crab (cut into pieces) 1pc
- Shrimp 3 pcs
- Squid 3 slices
- Parma ham 2 pcs
- Chopped onion 60g
- Turmeric powder 1 tbsp
- Fried garlic 1 tbsp
- Dried raisin 5g
- Pinch of saffron
- Chicken stock/water, as appropriate
- Olive oil 3 tbsps
- 1. Combine Italian rice, onion, turmeric powder, dried garlic, dried raisin and saffron, and mix well.
- 2. Put the rice mixture into the inner pot of rice cooker, add chicken stock/ water up to “Rice” level 1 as indicated on the scale inside the inner pot.
- 3. Add in parma ham, squid and shrimp in sequence.
- 4. Place the crab on top.
- 5. Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Rice” function, and press “Start” to cook.
- 6. When the cooking is done, leave the rice to rest for 10 minutes.
- 7. Stir in the olive oil, mix well and serve.
- *Specific model only