Learn how to make Korean Stone Pot Rice with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Rice 2 cups
- Shrimps 3 pcs
- Beef 30g
- Kimchi 1 tbsp
- Spinach 3g
- Garlic shoot 15g
- Carrots (shredded) 15g
- Oil, as appropriate
- Chicken stock/water, as appropriate
- Egg 1 pc
- Sesames, as appropriate
- Korean chili paste, as appropriate
- 1. Rinse the rice and put ino the inner pot of the rice cooker.
- 2. Add chicken stock/water up to “Rice” level 2 as indicated on the scale inside the inner pot.
- 3. Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Casserole” function, and press “Start” to cook.
- 4. When the alarm goes off in around 1 hour, open the lid, add in the kimcki, spinach, garlic shoots, shrimps, carrots and beef.
- 5. Close the lid and allow the cooking to continue.
- 6. When the cooking is finished, let the rice to rest for 10 minutes.
- 7. Add in the egg and sesames, and serve with the Korean chili paste.
- *For specific model