Learn how to make Meat Ball Congee with Corn and Sweet Yam with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Rice 1/2 cup
- Corns, cut in chunks 100g
- Sweet yams (peeled and cut in chunks) 100g
- Meat balls 6 pcs
- Chinese cabbage (shredded) 60g
- Chicken stock/water, as appropriate
- Rinse the rice and put into the inner pot of the rice cooker.
- Add in the corns, sweet yams, meat balls, cabbage and mix well.
- Add chicken stock/water up to “Congee” level 0.5 as indicated on the scale inside the inner pot.
- Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Congee” function, set the cooking time for “2 hours” and press “Start” to cook.
- Ready to serve when the cooking is finished.