Learn how to make Oat Congee with Red Bean and Coix Seed with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Rice 1/3 cup
- Coix seeds 30g
- Oat 40g
- Red bean 30g
- Green bean 40g
- Dried Mushrooms (soaked) 5pcs
- Water/chicken stock, as appropriate
- 1. Rinse the rice and put into the inner pot of the rice cooker.
- 2. Add in the other ingredients and mix well.
- 3. Add water/chicken stock up to “Congee” level 0.5 as indicated on the scale inside the inner pot.
- 4. Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Congee” function, set the cooking time for “2 hours” and press “Start” to cook.
- 5. Ready to serve when the cooking is finished.