Learn how to make Panfried Silver Cod with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Silver cod steak 2 pcs (Around 250g In Total)
- Lime zest
- Fish sauce
- Lemon Grass 2 stalks (Chopped)
- Ginger 10g (Chopped)
- Lime 1 piece (Zest & Juice)
- 1. Marinate the silver cod steak for few hours.
- 2. Remove all the marinade and place the steaks on the fish grill pan. Airfry at 180℃ for about 8 minutes. Flip over midway.
- 3. Sprinkle some lime zest and few drops of fish sauce before serving.