Learn how to make Prawn and Avocado Salad with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Frozen Prawn 180g
- Avocado (peeled, deseeded & diced) 60g
- Tomato (diced) 120g
- Danshaku potato 100g
- Purple onion (sliced) 40g
- Coarse salt 1/8 tsp
- Black pepper ¼ tsp
- Lime juice 2 tsps
- Olive oil 2 tsps
- 1. Mix the purple onion, coarse salt, black pepper, and lime juice. Marinade for 5 minutes.
- 2. Defrost and rinse the prawns. Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Mix and set aside.
- 3. Wash the potatoes and cut them into halves. Mix in 1 teaspoon of olive oil, put into the Airfryer and bake at 180°C for 7 minutes.
- 4. Add in the prawns and bake for another 5-6 minutes until fully cooked before serving.
- 5. Mix the avocado, tomato and purple onion. Add in the prawns and potatoes. Mix well and ready to serve.
- Nutrition Tips (Gloria Tse - Accredited Practicing Dietitian):
- Potato, tomato, onion and avocado are rich in potassium and can help the body remove excess salt and reduce edema. Hong Kong people often dine out and most dishes usually contains a high amount of salt. Avocadoes contain high-quality fats and fiber. Eating ½ an avocado will provide the body with about¼ of the daily fiber intake requirement. This is equivalent to eating 2 red apples. Therefore, eating avocadoes can increase satiety and control hunger. The high-quality fats of avocadoes are good for health and can moisturize the skin. In addition, avocadoes contain over 20 types of nutrients and vitamins, including unsaturated fats, fiber, vitamin C and E, potassium, folic acid and magnesium. Many people like to eat deep-fried potatoes or fried potato wedges. Using an airfryer can reduce the oil content by 50-80%.