Learn how to make Rice Noodle Soup with Pork Chop with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Boneless pork chop 1 pc 120g
- Lemongrass (flattened and minced) 1 pc
- Sugar ⅔ tsp
- Minced garlic 1 tsp
- Shaoxing wine 1 tsp
- Fish sauce 1½ tsps
- Dark soy sauce ½ tsp
- Water 1 tbsp
- Ingredients for rice noodle soup:
- Chicken broth 125ml
- Water 125ml
- Rice noodles 60g
- Lettuce 70g
- Bean sprouts 35g
- Basil leaves 5g
- Chilli 1 pc
- 1. Use the back of a knife to loosen the pork shop slightly. Make a cut on both sides to prevent curling. Add in the other ingredients and marinade for at least 1 hour.
- 2. Put the pork chop into the Airfryer and roast at 200˚C for 7 minutes (depending on the thickness of the pork chop). Remove the pork chop and let cook before slicing.
- Method to cook rice noodles:
- 1. Add an appropriate amount of water to a pot. Bring to a boil and add in the rice noodles, lettuce and bean sprouts. Cook until the ingredients are soft. Drain and place in a bowl.
- 2. Pour away the water in the pot. Add the chicken broth and water, and bring to a boil. Pour the soup into a bowl.
- 3. Put the sliced pork chop on the rice noodles. Add basil leaves and chilli to taste.
- Nutrition Tips (Gloria Tse - Accredited Practicing Dietitian):
- The lemongrass pork chop served at street stalls is often deep-fired. Using the Airfryer can reduce the at content by around 30%. The Airfryer extracts the oil from the pork chop and retain the juiciness in the meat.