Learn how to make Salmon and Cucumber soba noodles with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- 50g (around 1 bowl) cucumber
- 120g salmon
- 30g (around half bundle) soba noodle
- 50g (around 5) cherry tomato
- 2 tablespoon shreded seaweed
- 3 tablespoon Japanese noodles sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Wash cherry tomato and cut half.
- 2. Wash cucumber. Spiralize the cucumber with Spaghetti blade unit. Set aside.
- 3. Cook soba noodle according to instruction. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- 4. Wash the salmon and pat dry. Apply salt and pepper. Place into Philips Airfryer for 13 minutes at 200C.
- 5. Place the spiralized cucumber and soba noodles on plate. Add cherry tomato, shredded seaweed. Top with Japanese noodle sauce. Put baked salmon at the side.
- *For specific model only
- Nutrition Tips:
- Rutin in soba noodles is an antioxidant with anti-aging effect. It also reduces the risk for cancers and cardiovascular diseases. Soba noodles have a lower glycemic index (GI) than rice vermicelli, udon and flat rice noodles. It takes longer digestion time and raises blood sugar level slowly, which promote satiety for longer time. This helps suppressing the desire for snacks and therefore is good for those who wish to reduce weight.
- Cucumber is rich in water and dietary fiber, and the energy content is less than that in soba noodles for 90%. Replacing half of the noodles with cucumber shreds lowers the energy content, at the same time keeps the satiety.
- No extra oil is needed when baking salmon with Airfryer. The Airfryer fries and sears the fish quickly. Moisture and nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acid are locked and maintained in the salmon; at the same time keeps the fish tender and juicy with a crispy skin. It is definitely a delicacy for those on diet.
- The anti-aging and nourishing effects of omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidant Astaxanthin in salmon make you glow and energetic even on a diet. Omega-3 fatty acid is also anti-inflammatory, which promote muscle recovery and therefore reduce fatigue. It is suitable for athletic people who aim at bulking and cutting.