Learn how to make Seared Noodles with Sweet and Sour Pork with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Pork spare rib 180g
- Egg noodle nest 2pcs
- Tomato (cut into pieces) 1 pc
- Onion (sliced) 1/3 pc
- Green bell pepper (sliced) 1/3 pc
- Pineapple 2 slices
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Soy sauce 2/3 tbsp
- Warm water 1/3 cup
- Sauce ingredients:
- Ketchup 11/2 tbsps
- Sugar 21/2 tbsps
- Corn starch 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce 3/4 tbsp
- Dark soy sauce 1/2 tbsp
- Pepper a pinch
- Batter ingredients:
- Egg 1 pc
- Plain flour 3 tbsps
- Rinse the spare ribs and wipe dry. Marinate with salt and soy sauce for 15 minutes.
- Mix the tomato, onion and green bell pepper with the sauce ingredients. Add warm water, mix well. Put into the Airfryer baking tray and cook at 200˚C for 6-8 minutes until thick. Take out and set aside.
- Mix the batter ingredients, coat the spare ribs with the batter and shake off any excess. Put into the Airfryer basket and fry at 180˚C for 8 minutes. Then transfer the spare ribs to mix with the sauce in the baking tray and cook at 180˚C for 2 minutes. Take out and set aside.
- Cook the egg noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes, then drain and put into the Airfryer basket, sear at 180˚C for 8 minutes before putting it on a plate.
- Pour over the spare ribs and sauce to serve.
- Nutrition Tips: Leslie Chan. Registered Dietitian (UK)
- Seared noodles with Airfryer contain 90% less fat and are crispy. They are healthy and palatable at the same time.