Spicy Eggplants with Minced Pork & Salted Fish
Learn how to make Stew eggplants and minced pork with salted fish with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Minced pork 100g
- Salted fish in oil 30g
- Purple eggplant (cut into chunks) 180g
- White eggplant (cut into chunks) 180g
- Chili (chopped) 2 pcs
- Salted fish paste 1 1/2 tbsps
- Soy sauce 2 tbsps
- Corn starch 1 tbsp
- Sugar 2 tbsps
- Shaoxing wine 1 tbsp
- Chicken stock 130g
- Spring onion (chopped) 2 tbsps
- Cut the salted fish into small pieces.
- Blanch the purple and white eggplants until soft.
- Combine the minced pork with salted fish paste, soy sauce, sugar, corn starch and Shaoxing wine, mix well.
- Put the minced pork, salted fish, chili and eggplants into the Airfryer baking tray, add the chicken stock.
- Put into the Airfryer and cook at 180˚C for 8 minutes. Sprinkle with spring onions to serve.