Learn how to make Stewed Daikon stuffed with Shrimp and Abalone Paste with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Fresh shrimp flesh 100g
- Fresh abalone 5 pcs
- Carrot (cut into sections) 20g
- Daikon 300g
- Japanese seaweed 10g
- Japanese bonito 3g
- Dried scallop (soaked) 10g
- Water 300g
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Sugar 1/3 tsp
- Corn starch 1tsp
- Pinch of white pepper
- Sesame oil 1tsp
- 1. Peel the daikon and cut into 4 sections. Empty each section of the daikon to form a ring.
- 2. Put the bonita and Japanese seaweed and water in the baking tray of the Airfryer and cook for 8 minutes.
- 3. Sift the soup to remove the seaweed and bonita, return the soup into the baking tray, add in the dried scallops and daikon rings then cook for 15minutes at 160C. When the cooking is finished, take out the daikon rings.
- 4. Put the shrimp flesh, 1pc abalone (cut in half) and the carrot into the bowl of the OnionChef chopper, chop until a shrimp-abalone paste is formed.
- 5. Add the seasoning into the shrimp-abalone paste and mix well. Stuff the paste into the daikon rings, and place an abalone on each of them.
- 6. Return the daikon rings into the soup and cook for 15 minutes.
- 7. Then cook the daikon rings for 8 minutes at 180C. Serve when finished.