Learn how to make Thai Fried Red Snapper with Lemongrass with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Red Snapper 1 pc (400g)
- Lemongrass (sectioned) 100g
- Thai Basil 60g
- Sea salt as appropriate
- Olive oil as appropriate
- 1. Rinse the red snapper and wipe dry.
- 2. Rub the snapper with salt, soak in olive oil and marinate for 3 hours.
- 3. Put the lemongrass and basil into the Airfryer grill pan and place the red snapper on top.
- 4. Put into the Airfryer and saute at 200˚C for 18 minutes. Ready to serve.