Learn how to make Turkey Pizza with Salad with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Pita bread 1 pc 55g
- Tomato sauce 1 tbsp
- Cherry tomato (sliced in half) 4 pcs
- Low-fat turkey fillets (diced) 48g
- Fresh pineapple (diced) 35g
- Black olive (sliced) 1 pc
- Shredded mozzarella 20g
- Ingredients for salad:
- Fresh pineapple (diced) 70g
- Cherry tomato (sliced in half) 6 pcs
- Black olive (rinsed, dried and sliced) 3 pcs
- Colorful vegetables 105g
- Black vinegar sauce 2 tbsps
- 1.Spread tomato sauce on the pita bread. Put the other ingredients on the pizza and put into the Airfryer.
- 2.Put the pineapple for the salad into the Airfryer together with the pizza and bake at 180°C for 9 minutes. Remove and plate.
- 3.Mix well the pineapple with other salad ingredients and ready to serve.
- Nutrition Tips (Gloria Tse - Accredited Practicing Dietitian):
- Most of the pizzas available in the market are made with a lot of oil. The Airfryer can make the pizza crispy without using any oil. This reduces the fat content by around 70%, allowing you to enjoy delicious food while losing weight. You can choose the ingredients that you want for homemade pizzas, for example, replacing the meat with fruits and vegetables that you like to make the pizza low-fat and low-calorie. In the recipe, cherry tomato contains lycopene, while pineapple has carotene. After cooking at high temperature, these anti-oxidant nutrients can be absorbed more easily. They can help you look radiant even as you lose weight.