Learn how to make Wax Apple & Celery with Shimeji Mushroom with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Wax Apple (also knownas java Apple) 3 pcs
- Celery 2 stalks
- Shimeji Mushroom 2 packs
- Pine Nuts a little
- Thai Sweet Sour Sauce 2 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Water 3 tbsp
- Oyster Sauce a little
- Sesame Oil a little
- Cut wax apple and celery into strips.
- Cut away the roots of the Shimeji mushroom bunch. Loosen each stalk and marinate with the seasoning.
- Put the mushroom into Airfryer and cook a 200°C for 3 minutes. Add in wax apple & celery srips to further cook for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with some pine nuts before serve.
- Cooking time may vary for different Airfryer models