Learn how to make Mushroom Soup with White Truffle with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Dried porcini (soaked) 15g
- Brown button mushroom (sliced) 120g
- White button mushroom (sliced) 120g
- Onion (peeled and diced) 80g
- Water 600ml
- Cream 90ml
- Fresh thyme 1g
- Fresh rosemary 1g
- White truffle slice as appropriate
- White truffle oil 10g
- Sea salt as appropriate
- Sugar as appropriate
- Black pepper as appropriate
- 1. Put dried porcini, brown button mushroom, white button mushroom, onion, thyme, rosemary and water into the blender, close the lid.
- 2. Select Pureed soup, press start.
- 3. When finished, add the cream, season with sea salt, sugar and black pepper, add white truffle oil and white truffle slice, serve hot.
- *For specific model only