Learn how to make Pork shank soup with arrowroot and rice beans with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Pork shank (blanched, cut into small pieces) 600g
- Arrowroot (peeled, cut into small pieces) 400g
- Carrot (peeled, cut into small pieces) 200g
- Dried fig 70g
- Rice beans 50g
- Nan dou 30g
- Ginger slice 2g
- Water 1200g
- Seasoning :
- Salt as appropriate
- 1. Put all the ingredients into the All-in-One cooker.
- 2. Close and lock the lid, select Pressure cook Soup/Lentils, set the cooking time for 30 minutes. Press Start.
- 3. When finished, unlock and open the lid, add salt to taste. Serve the soup hot.
- - Cooking time starts once pressure has been maintained.
- # Beware of steam, the pressure will be released automatically after the cooking completes.