Learn how to make Shrimp balls with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Fresh shrimp flesh (diced) 220g
- Fresh shrimp flesh (removes intestine, cut in the middle with the shrimp tail left) 12-15 pcs
- Fresh corn 30g
- Corn starch 3 tbsps
- Sesame oil 2tbsps
- Pepper pinch
- Salt ½ tsp
- Sugar ¼ tsp
- Put 180g diced shrimp flesh into the blender chopping accessory, blend until thick. Add in the rest of the diced shrimp, corn and seasoning, mix well.
- Form the shrimp mixture into balls.
- Take plastic film, lay a piece of shrimp, then the shrimp ball, wrap to fix the form.(8-10 shrimp balls)
- Remove the plastic film, put the shrimp balls into Airfryer, fry for 180°C at 5-7 minutes (depending to the size of the shrimp balls).